Overland FJ80: FOR SALE!
FOR SALE: $44,000
1995 Toyota Landcruiser
Here we have a great rig for Overland expitditions with all the accessories you would need to explore for weeks at a time. The Toyota Turbo Diesel engine swap upgrades the power from the stock engine without sacrificing durability and the swap was done very well. Body is in great condition along with the interior.
We did not build the truck and if we had the money we would keep it. The owner is a friend of ours and, unfortunately, she had an accident and can no longer do what she wanted to do with the vehicle. She had built it to drive from Alaska to South America.
The owner has hired us to tune up, clean, and detail the vehicle so here is all the details!
- 1 HD-T Straight 6 SOHC Turbo Charged Diesel – 137k miles from Japan
- Chassis has 143K miles and 125K miles at the swap
- Stock Automatic Trans
- Front ARB Bull Bar with IPF underwater lights w/ locks and Xtreme Sport Shield
- Warn 12k Winch
- Sliders built into the frame with aluminum skid plates
- Dual Swing rear bumper with Fuel can holder and spare tire rack
- Toyota Turbo Grill
- Safari Intercooler
- Safari Snorkel
- Dual long range fuel tanks – Holds 80 gallons and 100 with Jerry Cans
- Custom window bars and rear cargo cage with locking bridge
- Electric leather seats with a driver side seat heater
- VDO gauges for transmission temp, water temp, and turbo
- Electric lockers front, center, and rear
- 5” Old Man Emu lift
- Fully Skid plated under carriage
- Wheel Locks w/ key
- Tuffy Lock Box w/ cup holder
- Original Tool Kit and catalog
- Drilled Rotors
- Viper Alarm (Factory Alarm in a box)
- Electric Windows and Sun Roof
- Remote Start w/ glow plug warmer
- Truck Vault locking drawer system in the rear
- Great A/C
- Ceramic Tint
- Hella Rear Lights
- Full Floating Rear Axle
- Power Inverter with Lighter
- Aux Fan w/ manual interior switch
- Dual Batteries w/ solenoid
PLEASE CONTACT US TODAY with any interest or questions.
Here is a video and photo gallery: TAKE A LOOK!